Deadwooding is the removal of non-living branches or stems due to natural ageing or external influences. Deadwood provides essential habitats and its management should aim to leave as much as possible, shortening or removing only those that pose a risk. Durability and retention of deadwood will vary by tree species.
Although a good habitat for bugs and beasties, deadwood can present a hazard if it were to fall out of a tree. At Suffolk Arboricultural Specialists our experienced climbers can access the tree and remove any dangerous material without causing any further harm to the tree. Please contact us if you feel your tree could benefit from our deadwooding service.
• DECREASE RISK OF TREE FAILURE
• REDUCE THE RISK OF FALLING DEBRIS
• MANAGE DISEASE
• INCREASE LIGHT TRANSMISSION
• BRING BACK NATURAL BEAUTY
• Protecting individuals from being injured and property from being damaged by falling branches
• Preventing dead branches from becoming projectiles during a heavy storm and harming people and property
• Removing excess weight from a tree making the tree sturdier, healthier and prone to live longer
• Keeping branches from splitting and causing the tree to be unhealthy and unattractive in appearance
REQUEST A QUOTE
SUFFOLK ARBORICULTURAL SPECIALISE IN:
If you’re looking for a high quality Arboricultural service in the Norfolk & Suffolk area then get in touch with us today.
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have and provide you with a FREE No Obligation Quote.
WHY USE SUFFOLK ARBORICULTURAL ?
• Highly Experienced
• Time Served Tradesmen
• Recommended & Reliable Service
• Fully Insured & Certified
• All Works Guaranteed
• Competitive Prices
• FREE Estimates & No Call Out Fees
'A Tree Preservation Order' is an order made by a local planning authority to protect specific trees, groups of trees or woodlands in the interests of amenity. An Order prohibits the felling, reducing and pruning of trees without the local planning authority’s written consent. If consent is given, it can be subject to conditions which have to be followed. At Suffolk Arboricultural Specialists we maintain a good relationship with the local planning authority’s. We are able to suggest a solution to maintain your protected trees and with the agreed plan we can then apply for the works on your behalf at no extra cost.
Our logs are produced from our tree operations and are processed in our main yard to quality firewood. The process of "cord wood" or "green wood" to log takes approximately 12 months. As wood comes into the yard it is rendered down into sections and then split into 6-12” pieces. Not only can we supply you with fire wood but with our towable wood-splitter we can bring it to you and while we take down your tree our trained operatives can split the cord wood into the exact size you want and fill your wood shed. Please contact us if you would like some seasoned fire wood or could benefit from our on-site splitting service.